It is anything but “business as usual” when checking into the first Amalfi Hotel, 20 W. Kinzie Street. The upscale, residential-style atmosphere and added value amenities are designed to take the sting out of typical road-warrior frustrations. From the non-traditional welcome, where weary guests are seated and presented a refreshing beverage during registration, to the numerous complimentary business-friendly amenities, to the plush in-room comforts, the hotel offers an urban oasis for Chicago-bound business travelers.
“By complementing the vast array of complimentary services and amenities with our dedication to providing an exceptional guest experience, we hope to create a memorable destination hotel that inspires loyalty,” said Paul Drummond, general manager for the 215-room upscale boutique. “We strive to make first-time guests our lifelong supporters and promoters,” he added.
Every guest receives the following value-added amenities, complimentary:
* High-speed access in every guest/meeting space
* Wi-Fi connectivity in public spaces and meeting rooms
* Local and 800-access phone calls
* “Buon Giorno” breakfast served on each floor every morning
* Manager’s reception with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres each evening
* A DVD and CD selection available through the Experience Designers
* Overnight shoe shine
* USA Today or paper of choice delivered daily
* Pet friendly appointments upon request
* Business center, fax, printing, copying services
In-room comforts include:
* 315 thread-count Egyptian cotton bedding
* Custom-designed workstations with controllable lighting that features convenient hook-ups for high-speed internet and electricity
* Faux ostrich leather task-style seating
* 2 phones (one cordless) & voice mail
* CD/DVD player
* 27″ color stereo televisions
* Aveda Spa bath amenities
* Custom-designed terry cloth robes & slippers
* Twice daily maid service and nightly turn down service
Other services include:
* Distinctive meeting facilities for up to 70 guests
* Valet service
* 24-hour in-room dining and event catering provided by the internationally renowned Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse
* Adjacent access to Keefers Restaurant & Kaffe
* Extensive On-Site Fitness Center
* Valet Parking with unlimited in and out privileges
While guest rooms offer a comfortable retreat after a busy day at the office, three distinctive meeting rooms offer high-tech amenities, comfortable room accessories, and décor and furnishings that inspire productivity.
Service, once again, separates the Amalfi Hotel from experiencing a “standard” meeting event. A dedicated Experience Designer tailors each event to suit a planner’s goals, schedule, and budget, thus eliminating the frustration of working with multiple individuals on-site. Each of the three meeting rooms is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access, and the highest-quality audio-visual equipment is available in-house. Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse provides a true taste of Chicago with the catered menus created especially for the Amalfi Hotel.
The Capri Room is a flexible space that can accommodate 70 guests theatre style, 40 guests in rounds, or 35 guests classroom style. The Procida Room accommodates 40 guests theatre style, 24 guests in rounds or boardroom style, and 20 classroom style. And the Ischia Room features a permanent 12-seat Boardroom table that is conveniently wired for internet and electrical connection.
For more information or reservations, call 312-395-9000 or visit amalfihotelchicago.com.
Hostmark Hospitality Group is a leading hospitality management firm operating hotels and resorts worldwide, including The Amalfi Hotel Chicago. Hostmark represents numerous independent hotel and resort properties and a wide range of franchises including Marriott, Hilton, Sheraton, Radisson, Omni, Embassy Suites, and Crowne Plaza. Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, Hostmark has regional offices in Orlando, Florida, Burlingame, California, and Cairo, Egypt.Northeastern United States.